Monday, February 06, 2006

another way os saying the same thing I was saying in the post below:

...

I have shut the world out of my room;
But looking at moonbeams trickling in,
I wish these delightful ones could
somehow come alive and give company

I have locked my lips from talking;
But I wish, this winter breeze could beat
with the sorrow of my heartbeats and
carry it away into that glowing distance

I wish I could be just my shadow-
Even if I wept with my muscles flexed
All that people could see would be
that strength in the silhouette

I cant even cast my present off,
move on: I'm addicted to this sad song
played out by the winds of time blowing
through this hollow reed of my life

To want and to deserve are things
quite apart: the waves of the oceans
all desire the blue sky above but
perish, in this very attempt to soar high.

No comments: